Saturday 18 February 2017

MARIAH CAREY OFFICIALY CONFIRMS BRYAN TANAKA AS HER BOYFRIEND BUT SHE SAYS THEY WANT TO KEEP THEIR ROMANE PRIVATE


Mariah Carey has finally confirmed what everyone pretty much knew already: that back up dancer Bryan Tanaka is her new boyfriend.
The Hero singer has been practically inseparable from Bryan since the end of 2016, after they grew close following her split from billionaire fiancé James Packer.


And now Mariah has confirmed the obvious: it’s official.
In an interview with The AP, the star described Bryan as her “boyfriend” when discussing why she, er, wouldn’t discuss her private life.
“I'm just going to be like 'I really don't talk about my personal life.' Because that's what I used to do and it really worked for a minute, back, a while ago," she said.
"I just don't feel comfortable talking about my personal life. Me and my boyfriend don't want to do that."
While she doesn't want to discuss her new relationship, she wasn't shy about sharing an Instagram on Valentine's Day showing her and Bryan in a hot tub.
Mariah’s last romance with Australian billionaire businessman James, rarely left the headlines, from their engagement in January 2016 until their split in October
She went on to date backup dancer Bryan, who featured in her E! docuseries Mariah’s World. In one memorable scene, filmed while she was with James and before she started dating Bryan, he asked about her engagement.

In the final episode of Mariah's World, Bryan pulled Mariah to one side.
And after asking her if she's going to marry James, he tells her he just wants her to be happy.
Bryan asks her: "Are you really going to marry this guy?"
She sighs and he says he's "just wondering".
She tells him: "I don't even know what I think any more."
Mariah then adds: "I think you have a different set of issues than me so I mean, it's nice of you to try and make me feel good and stuff."
Bryan says: "I just want you to be happy."
And Mariah responds: "Sometimes maybe people aren't supposed to be happy, they're just supposed to like, exist."

But he tells her: "No, I think everybody should be happy."
Mariah says she doesn't really know what that means, before telling Bryan she doesn't want things to be "weird" between the two of them and that everybody's "probably

No comments:

Post a Comment