Thursday 17 May 2018

NICKI BELLA SHOCKED AFTER FORMER BOY FRIEND JOHN CENA ANNEOUNCES HE WANTS CHILDREN FROM HER


unscripted television star Nikki Bella is naturally 'stunned' that her ex John Cena is currently warming to the possibility of parenthood - with her.

It comes days after the WWE champion dropped real clues that he needs to revive his sentiment with the brunette darling.



"I adore her," he said on the Today appear. "I need to be with her. I need to make her my significant other. I need to be the father of her youngsters. I simply need us to work."He likewise included that "there was an awful arrangement of conditions where [my] relationship [with Nikki] finished.

"There's been a great deal of hypothesis as of late of me being found in broad daylight, and everybody is thinking John Cena is getting a charge out of the single life.

"No. I should be hitched and have a special night over these two weeks."


Accordingly, Nikki - full name Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace - is presently naturally 'worried' by people in general u-turn.According to US Magazine, she's "stunned" at his remarks.

"Nikki isn't amazed that John is openly saying that he needs to get back together with her yet she has been stunned that he is stating he now needs to have children, with her," a source said.

"Nikki had been exceptionally open with John about needing to have children, yet he had dependably resisted."The WWE stars, who had been as one six years, were expected to wed on May 5 - a year after John got down on one knee amid Wrestlemania 33.

That came apart recently when mounting pressures came to tipping point.

It was beforehand guaranteed the combine split in light of the fact that Cena would not like to have children.

No comments:

Post a Comment